CoedudeScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CoedudeScape

HomePortailLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

please help

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
solarboy200
Nub

please help Empty
PostSubject: please help   please help Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 8:41 pm

hello everyone. i'm not exactly new to coedudescape, but i havent played in a few months and im havin some issues. the last time i played, there was no registerring, no forums, just cold-hard pick-up-and-play. though i preffer it this way (weeds out a lot of advertising) i keep getting the "invalid username or password" when i try to log on. now obviously i know my info cuz i logged on here, so whats the deal? i love coedudescape and was heartbroken </3 when i saw it wouldn't let my new account on D: please help! i downloaded v5 from the armamod/coedude websit, also galkons anarchy and neither are working for me D: what do i do? confused please get black to me soon, i wanna play! Sad
Back to top Go down
Owner coedude
Admin

please help Empty
PostSubject: Re: please help   please help Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 9:45 am

your info is wrong when it says that make sure your username and pass are right. when it says error connecting to server that means the server is down
Back to top Go down
http://www.frosthouse.net/armamod
just ignored
Nub

please help Empty
PostSubject: Re: please help   please help Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 9:51 pm

Solar, unfortunately the sever is down, (for now i just tried to log on) try it tomorrow. Sometimes this happens for a reason some times it doesn't, either way its just a road bump in life..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

please help Empty
PostSubject: Re: please help   please help Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

please help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CoedudeScape :: HOW TO PLAY ON THE SERVER. :: HOW TO PLAY ON THE SERVER.-
Jump to: