CoedudeScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CoedudeScape

HomePortailLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to Coedudescape Forums!

Go down 
+4
ikbengekjaha
killerjoe
Bunny 77
malakye
8 posters
AuthorMessage
malakye
Admin

Welcome to Coedudescape Forums! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Coedudescape Forums!   Welcome to Coedudescape Forums! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 4:18 pm

Hi and welcome! this is the coedudescape forums... (runescape private server) and the ip is Frosthouse.net and the main client is Galkons v1.5. we are currently recruiting more ppl, to become players on our wonderful server Smile we hope you have fun! we have a wonderful staff. so come and join our awesome world of coedudescape. Malakye, Coedudescape Admin
Back to top Go down
Bunny 77
Nub

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Coedudescape Forums!   Welcome to Coedudescape Forums! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 9:35 am

You're staff recruiting?

I'm 10 years old but im good in making videos and graphics stuff coding bla bla.

I've played runescape for 2 years.

I've became a mod on private servers before such as bogus.

I live in Malaysia.

!!!

Why u guys not online lol?
Back to top Go down
killerjoe
Active User
killerjoe

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Coedudescape Forums!   Welcome to Coedudescape Forums! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 6:29 pm

Good news! Coedude has fixed his issues with his ip and coedudescape is back up. we shouldnt have too many more problems. castle wars is now working (except the 4th floor so dont bitch at us) with weildable banners. The holiday item this year for halloween will be sold at a secret store somewhere on coedudescape. the store will only be around for a few days so make sure u get ur item!
Back to top Go down
ikbengekjaha
Nub

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Coedudescape Forums!   Welcome to Coedudescape Forums! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 5:20 am

Is the server crashed or someting?, i only got error connecting to server., BTW best server is.... CoedudeScape Wink cyclops Laughing Cool Laughing lol! lol! . Plz help me( or the server) thanks, Ikbengekjaha
Back to top Go down
ikbengekjaha
Nub

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Coedudescape Forums!   Welcome to Coedudescape Forums! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 5:21 am

Edit, aleardy working srry for my post.
Back to top Go down
X xXx X
Nub

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Coedudescape Forums!   Welcome to Coedudescape Forums! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:21 am

i keep getting error connecting to server. what is up with that? Question Question
Back to top Go down
ikbengekjaha
Nub

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Coedudescape Forums!   Welcome to Coedudescape Forums! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 10:53 am

srry again.. but, i double clicked on a ladder... now i cant get down im flying lol! pls help me i cant do anything
thanks from gino owns CoedudeScape Owns cheers rabbit tongue What a Face Twisted Evil Laughing Razz Smile Very Happy Surprised jocolor cherry santa rendeer farao king queen lol! afro flower
Back to top Go down
TDA Clan
Nub

PostSubject: TO OWNER!! Mod/Admin Application.   Welcome to Coedudescape Forums! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 3:42 pm

Dear fellow CoedudeScape i would love to be a mod/admin because:

Do you know that Rogue X, game runescape private server.
Before i joined it there was 8-10 people max playing but when i joined i advertised it and made videos and designed the client and the website and when i was advertising it with in a few weeks more and more people started to join and finaly people stopped join but i have got over 400 people playing so we had about 460+

What im good at: Graphics, coding, website and client designing and Advertising.

Thank you for read and Good Night

TDA Clan
Back to top Go down
final baby
Nub
final baby

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Coedudescape Forums!   Welcome to Coedudescape Forums! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 4:31 pm

I have played on server for like 5 days now and I got bandos and getting a lot of xp in every skill.
what I come to say is the forum needs more things like suggestion tab and guildes I am planning on making vid how to get server and quick guild around every skill soon in a week I wil start the vid lol!
Back to top Go down
final baby
Nub
final baby

PostSubject: re: mod aplications (not sure what subject was so I put in this)   Welcome to Coedudescape Forums! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 4:39 pm

I'm srry for this spam but as a mater offact I was informed that you where searching for mods I am always prepared to be MOD no ADMIN.
Because I'm a lot of the time online and I always see ppl promoting oter sites (letting server crash) and ppl who are AFKB I hate it when I see it and no mods online.
Thats why I want to offer my help to keep server fair and make it no easy auto server.

final baby btw: AFKB = away from keyboard
Back to top Go down
killerjoe
Active User
killerjoe

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Coedudescape Forums!   Welcome to Coedudescape Forums! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 10:02 am

ATTENTION: coedudescape is going to be down for a while. coedude decided to take it down for now
Back to top Go down
killerjoe
Active User
killerjoe

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Coedudescape Forums!   Welcome to Coedudescape Forums! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 7:36 pm

aaaaaand its bak up.
Back to top Go down
just ignored
Nub

PostSubject: mods   Welcome to Coedudescape Forums! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:24 am

i have noticed that most of the time there are no mods/admins on and i have started to help out as best i can as in fixing stuck accounts that are in jaded areas and "floating" accounts, helping out the newer players on how to make money, leveling up skills, where the best places to train are (in my opinion), and giving out small amounts of money to the ones that are unlucky enough and die(small as in 15-25m)... also on an unrelated note the ::yell command can have its own section as in "game" tab in rs being able to silence it and changing it to "friends" of course mods admin and owners will be immune to that (or have a separate command to render the friend filter useless) to relay important messages... any way in-game user is just ignore

(P.S. wold love to see more willing to help out mods on)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Coedudescape Forums!   Welcome to Coedudescape Forums! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Coedudescape Forums!
Page 1 of 1